Proudly serving the community since 2009!
Providing the highest quality pediatric dental care in a fun and friendly environment.
- Fluoride Treatments – help prevent children’s tooth decay and keep children’s teeth strong.
- Sealants – help prevent children’s tooth decay from forming on chewing surfaces of permanent molars.
- Children and Adolescent Dental Education – providing tools for our patients and parents to help children and adolescents stay cavity free.
- Bonding with Composite (White) Fillings
- Infant & Children Oral Exam – for children starting at age one plus.
- Special Needs Pediatric Dentistry – for children with special needs such as ADHD and Autism.
- Space Maintainers – to help guide eruption of the permanent tooth when a baby tooth is lost early in child development, also known as “interceptive orthodontics”.
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation and Hospital Dentistry at Children’s Medical Center – a service available for our anxious pediatric dental patients.
- Zirconia Crowns – are extremely natural-looking dental crowns which are aesthetically pleasing from all sides. White zirconia dental crowns are composed of one solid tooth glazed with natural color and are exceptionally durable.
- IV sedation is available